Re: Quiet Horn

To: timfboston@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quiet Horn
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:02:26 +0200
I'd opt for the grounds near the horns.
Have these contacts cleaned.
Second might be the carbon contact behind the boss.
Beware this might be a bit more difficult - it's spring loaded.

Practical - when horns have not been used for very long time, they tend not
willing to work.
A little convincing with the back of a screwdriver may help - at least it
did with mine.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT