MGB on the local Craigslist

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB on the local Craigslist
From: "S. Allen" <sallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:41:37 -0400
No interest on my part, but thought someone on the list might be.  The
B is in Annadale, Virginia.  The ad reads as follows:

-----
1978 MGB MG - $1750

This car is in overall very nice condition however, I think there has
been some engine damage because the engine will not turn over. Car has
factory air-conditioning too! Top is in great shape as well as the
rest of the car as you can see from the pictures. Please feel free to
call me anytime as I would be happy to answer any questions you may
have. Call for pictures (703) 898-0303 John
-----

Full ad with pics is here:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/car/81104213.html

-----

It actually look decent except for that whole "engine damage" caveat.
If anyone's interested happy hunting!

Scott Allen
52 TD
74 1/2 BGT