Pits are the pits

To: "'Paul T. Root'" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Pits are the pits
From: "Stuart MacMillan" <macgroup@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:28:25 -0700
Well, the quickie-lube places have used them for years, but maybe that's
contributed to the apparent brain damage that most of the people working
there exhibit.

My biggest fear would be turning it into a big BBQ pit with a fuel spill.

Stuart MacMillan

Paul wrote:

There was also heavier fumes that would sink into the pit and
asphyxiate the owner.