[Top] [All Lists]

Re: It's a start

To: Mike Torrusio <>,
Subject: Re: It's a start
From: Hans Duinhoven <>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:08:38 +0200
Welcome Mike,

The hose connects to the inled manifold.
Use special hose, as vacuum is to be transmitted to the ignition.



'71 BGT ex-Calif in the Netherlands 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike Torrusio" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 7:22 PM
Subject: It's a start

> Well, I looked under the hood.  Maybe, having a mechanic is not the way 
> to go.  I used to build my own rods a million years ago, now I'm trying 
> to remember everything from those ancient times.
> Anyway, the vacuum thing (advance?) on the distributer has a nipple but 
> does not have anything attached to it.  If I remember correctly, there 
> should be a little rubber hose attached.  (Don't make fun of me, I'm 
> very good at legal research).  I looked around for it but can't 
> remember where it comes from, so it was a futile gesture.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Cordially,
> Michael Torrusio, Jr.
> Paralegal
> Manager
> Research Associates, LLC
> P. O. Box 18194
> Portland, ME 04112
> 207.252.5787

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>