Re: This is scary stuff

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: This is scary stuff
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:08:23 -0400
THAT is the exact same unit I currently have. It came in a kit
containing that analyzer, a timing light, a starter jumper switch,
and vacuum/pressure gauge. Hmmm... I'll bet mine is nearly
15+ years old, and all of it still works perfectly (and all of it
gets used quite regularly)   I guess I'm saying... and more
simply put.... its a good unit.  At $30 it's well worth it!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com