Re: New member

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>,
Subject: Re: New member
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:32:14 -0500
At 2:10 PM -0400 7/25/05, Bill Saidel wrote:
>At 11:06 AM 7/25/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>>Hello to the list,
>>
>>After sporadic looking for a few years, my wife and I found a 1977 MGB
>>in licensable condition. Just in time for a 25th anniversary gift to
>>each other. It's been too hot here in SW Missouri to enjoy even an
>>open top car, though, so we're looking forward to somewhat cooler
>>days.
>>
>>Scott Bonacker

The forcast for southeast Nebraska is rain (it appears accurate) with
cooler temperatures for the rest of the week. I believe you may get a
bit of a break as well. Perfect weather for driving an MG. Hope both
of you enjoy your tourer.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://shawsgarage.mlcltd.com/