RE: Clutch lever boot

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch lever boot
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:41:54 -0600
Good point.

Seems like there were only two or three 'ribs' or 'corrugations'
showing so I wonder if maybe part of it broke off. Maybe fell down
town into the case? It's rubber, though, so shouldn't hurt anything.
Right?

Overall I was pleased with what I saw. Some bondo work in the past of
course but no flakes of rusty metal falling off. The pan and all
looked pretty good from down below.

Rubber pretty consistently bad though: brake lines, steering boots,
clutch actuator boot. Tires OK fortunately except for needing lots of
weights and splines surprising good.

I can't wait for a club meeting when I can let some experts look it
over and critique it.

Scott Bonacker