Re: Mounting Aux lights on RBB?

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Mounting Aux lights on RBB?
From: Marc Siegel <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:37:07 -0400
I had considered that problem! I was thinking I would add a small aux
fusebox wired off the battery connection at the starter solenoid. I have
procured a Littlefuse brand after market ATO style fuseblock, and have a
good supply of heavy gauge stranded THHN wire, and some good quality
solder on terminals... with a couple of relays likely thrown in there...

--
Marc