Re: Radiator electric fan thermal switch

To: max_heim@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator electric fan thermal switch
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:00:33 EDT
If I remember correctly, my old Fiat 124 Spider had water passages in the
intake manifold...but that was a long time ago!  (I can't tell you where the
temp
switch was...)

And, although I prefer hunting around on the Internet to human interaction, I
agree it might be time for Barrie to try making a few phone calls...or maybe
even take the manifold down to the parts store counter and see what they have
that fits?  My friend once bought a clutch by hunting around the racks behind
the counter...

Donny V
1978 MGB

In a message dated 8/10/2005 7:01:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,