Desperately need a handbrake handle

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Desperately need a handbrake handle
From: John.Hed@faa.gov
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:52:40 -0700
Hi,

Just new to the list.  Just bought an 80 MGB but the handbrake handle is
broken near the base.  Doesn't look to be repairable.
Anyone out there have a spare handbrake assembly I could buy?  I looked at
most of the major parts places but none were available.
Doesn't anyone make this part anymore?  Couldn't find any B's in the local
junkyards either.
Any help with the part or to point me in the right direction would be
appreciated.  If you want to just respond to me, my address is:
john.hed@faa.gov

John "finally back in a B" Hed