Re: Original Speaker Location 74 MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original Speaker Location 74 MGB
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:13:52 -0500
Thanks, just as I suspected. Of course the fiber panels are missing, so I'll
have to fab up a bracket and hang a speaker up under the dash.

BTW, I put a new top on my car yesterday, first time it's had a top on it
since I've owned it. Looks good, wasn't as hard to do as I'd feared, just a
lot of fiddling around. With the price of gas around here, I think I'll be
driving the B to work more often and I really don't like driving top-less in
the rain. I've got motorcycles for that.

Jim K.