Re: Was Speaker Location, Now Top Insallation-Long

To: jkk@adams.net
Subject: Re: Was Speaker Location, Now Top Insallation-Long
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:34:32 -0400
  Contact cement works fine and will hold securely until the end of time,
but it's needlessly difficult to work with as there is no slip-adjustment
possible.  I've had good results with vinyl floor & carpet adhesive,
which does have some slip for two or three minutes, and is water soluble
until cured.   Much easier to work with.

Bob

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:28:22 -0500 "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
writes:

snip...

. I used Weldwood Original Contact  Adhesive, worked