Re: big end

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: big end
From: "Mike L" <renoman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:57:09 -0400
 Ed, you ask - why not hand everything over to the machinist?

 First, up here in Canuckistan we pay 15% to 19% goods and services tax on a
75 cent dollar, and only after the federales first have stolen their 55%
slice. And then there's the tax on tea. It all adds up.

Nothing else keeps the grey matter rolling around better than messing around
with that invisible tenth of a thou - maybe you should give it another shot.

The dial indicator reads vertical piston movement to confirm the possibly
less reliable plastigage.

Mike