Re: Convertible Top Seal

To: "Randy Widman" <riwidman@buckeye-express.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Convertible Top Seal
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:20:00 +0100
I put my replacement with the sticky-out bit of the lip towards the front
and the recess towards the rear.  This is despite the old one being the
other way round (which could have been on and off several times) and another
saying his was towards the rear.  Before I always had to push that lip out
of the way before fastening the clips, now I don't.  I've been in some
torrential (for the UK anyway) rain a couple of times since then and it
hasn't leaked a drop.  In fact I've just remembered it isn't even glued in,
in case I had to take it off and put it back the other way.

PaulH.