Caliper sticks/brake hose brand new

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Caliper sticks/brake hose brand new
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:24:11 EDT
I'm getting tired of futsing with my brake system.  I have overhauled  the
master and wheel cylinders, completely replaced the brake lines, new drums  &
shoes in the rear and new slotted/drilled discs in front last year with  "green
stuff" pads, when I returned the front shocks to lever action, replacing  the
dust shields and putting on new, metal-clad hoses. I carefully bedded  in the
pads. I thought I was done.
But now, when I drive it about 5 miles the right caliper seems to be
sticking.  Any thoughts before I dive into this bugger one more time?

Jay Donoghue