Re: refilling with silicon

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: refilling with silicon
From: "Just Brits" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:19:24 -0500
Sorry, Hans!!

<<Can be Ed,>>

Would/will BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<I used the old fashioned way - my son pushed the pedal while I opened the
valve - shut the valve and son releasewd the pedal. Keep verifying that the
cannister is filled high enough and the job is done quite easily.>>

"Almost"<G>!

If whilst decanting said (IMHO, CRAP) into the reservoir, you introduce ANY
air bubbles ya better have a LOT of said (IMHO, CRAP) fluid at hand!!!

Because, Sillycon traps and HOLDs AIR!!!!

<<Thanks for the tip Ed!>>

You are welcome of course!!  Ditto for above.

BTDT, removed same.  Been using GT/LMA over _________ decades!!!

Sorta like my guns.  You CAN have it AFTER you pry it out of my cold dead
head!!!

<VBG>!!

Ed