Ceramics

To: wbcc@yahoogroups.com, T_topinka@hotmail.com, mcleod@golden.net,
Subject: Ceramics
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:01:15 -0700
I have found a good ceramic coater chap for the Ontario area.  I
thank all those who helped in the search.  I have visited this place
and have left my headers to be done.  Turn-round 2 days.  Price
Cdn$320 which includes second coat of thermal barrier stuff for all
four pieces (two headers and two secondaries).  They will be good up
to 2,000 degrees! He is GP Engineering of Brampton (near Toronto) at
905-456-3113.  He also does one off ANC bits like sprockets.

Again many thanks folks

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson