Re: Roll bar

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Roll bar
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:38:24 -0500
I'd just add that I don't think that Miata rollbar is
functional, it's just decorative. It looks like the one
my boss has in his Miata, and he says it's just for show.

I read that page, and saw that top that he put on the car.
And I wondered, how that all fits in the area with that
rollbar stuff in there? Also, without wing windows, how
does he roll up the windows to use that top and make it
quieter?

Eric, don't you need a rollbar in your car for racing?

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB