Re: NEED A 14" WIRE WHEEL AND TIRE - MG Owner bugged-out from

To: Farlane Macfarlane <n5bgy@sbcglobal.net>, MG List
Subject: Re: NEED A 14" WIRE WHEEL AND TIRE - MG Owner bugged-out from
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:49:12 -0700 (PDT)
Lane, was thinking about you this week-end when I saw that Rita altered
course and headed right over Shreveport! So much for getting out of the
way, eh?? Hopefully everything is okay both there and at home... But I am
assuming so, since you're able to think about the B!

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328