Re: Damper fluid

To: "Steve Harding" <mgbgt1@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Damper fluid
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:34:38 -0400
Ok here's the scoop on Sunday October 16th,

Cranberry Festival Chatsworth, New Jersey 08019
9 am to 4 pm
day of show $10.00
Philadelphia MG Club will meet at the Redline Diner at the corner of route
206 and 70 in New Jersey at 8:30 am and immediately proceed to Chatsworth.
If you wish to eat at the Diner, get there at 7:45 am. However, if you can
wait, the firehouse in Chatsworth serves breakfast and there are tons of
food vendors at the Festival. If we all meet and ride in together, we will
be parked together.
If you have specific questions, call me at 215-256-4435 H or 215-802-1974 C.
Jim Schulte
69C waiting for rebuilt brake MC to be installed
70B