RE: OT F1 trivia question

To: "'Martin C. Galan'" <batangelias@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OT F1 trivia question
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:51:04 +0100
Whew - I'm afraid I can't help you there.  But I have visited the guys home
(or at least the outside of it) in Suffolk.  He made his money in transport,
I think.  After I left school I worked for a few months for a company that
did all sorts of landscaping stuff.  This guy had a real menagarie wandering
round his garden - wallabies, dickdick (small deer), fallow deer, cranes, I
can't remember what else (oh yes, a huge and very friendly Old English
Sheepdog!).  My company was called in to put up some new higher fences to
help keep the deer in.  I was wandering round the grounds and came across a
garage filled with some fantastic old cars, all too obscure for me to
recognise at the time so I'm afraid I can't remember the details!

Richard & Nancy ('73 Black Tulip BGT)

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.