Fw: An MG is Born Reservation

To: "MGB List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: An MG is Born Reservation
From: "Ron King" <ronking@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:09:58 -0700
Looks like copies will be forthcoming very shortly.  Almost wish I could be
on hand for the car meet event in Jolly 'Ole but . . .

Ron King
1971 MGB

> Thank you for reserving an autographed copy of An MG is Born on DVD and/or
the exclusive markevans.co.uk photo DVD. These will be available from Mark's
online shop from November 2005 - we will notify you by email as soon as we
have stock.

> Mark and his now completely restored MGB will be at the Classic Motor Show
at the NEC, Birmingham from the 4th to 6th November 2005. Mark will be
hosting a number of seminars over the weekend to talk about the filming of
his latest TV restoration project.

Show website at http://www.awin1.com/awclick.php?mid=1121&id=58334 .