Re: FW: drop the crack pipe, you will burn your fingers!

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>,
Subject: Re: FW: drop the crack pipe, you will burn your fingers!
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:49:09 -0800 (PST)
NOPE, I am one of the questioners and he is serious. He will not yet divulge
any information than the vague claims (European Grand prix :-)
He is ignoring almost every email from people.

Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com> wrote:
I've noticed that that particular seller is always
unrealistically high.

Could it possibly be a typo and it's $14,000?