Re: 32 psi?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 32 psi?
From: "Martin C. Galan" <batangelias@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:08:22 -0800 (PST)
    I am finally bringing my MGB to the track this Saturday for  a two, eight
lap club sprint race. Ive been searching through the archives but  cant find
the thread on what tire pressure to start with for such a race.

      I have Michelin 185 X 14s on and presently set at 32 psi  front and rear
with Nitro. Is this a good place to start and what direction do I  go to get a
proper balance? Anyone with a similar set-up that can give me a preferred  tire
pressure setting?

      Thanks in advance,
    Martin
  ' 65 MGB