Re: off topic: information wanted-1902 General

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: off topic: information wanted-1902 General
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 11:06:40 -0500
So am I to understand that with all the knowledge about MG's and other
matters, no one on this list has ever hear of the 1902 General? [BTW, the
car looks like a pyramid with the point facing forward.]

  I am in a hunt for info...Google brings back tons of General Motors crap
but so far nothing on this company or car.  Anyone have any search suggestions?
Bill