Re: Ground Wires in Boot

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ground Wires in Boot
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:43:36 -0800
Make sure there isn't a nylon insert in that hole, or you won't be grounding
to anything. My car has inserts, so it uses the striker bolt.

I don't know if the inserts are stock -- my car has a LOT of old body damage
in that area. So it would be just "grounding" to body filler, anyway.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149