Re: First Clutch

To: Daybell7@aol.com
Subject: Re: First Clutch
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:16:30 -0500
Steve,
  They both work well.   They both smell a lot.
   If smell is a consideration, use paint thinner; there's even
"odorless" paint thinner available at the hardware store.  I believe it
leaves metal cleaner than kero or Gunk though it may be slightly more
effort to use.
   The main thing is to get all the shreds of the disintegrated release
bearing removed.
Bob