Re: marvelling

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, Spridgets List
Subject: Re: marvelling
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:29:53 -0700
Hmm, I didn't mean to sound too whiny there. During the quarter of a
century with the U of U Computer Science department I did see a lot of
changes come along in the field.  I'm sure the next quarter century will
bring along many advances in technology, some useful, some not so useful.

But as for Team.Net support donations@autox.team.net will work for
Paypal.  See http://www.team.net/donate.html for other methods of
support.  Or go to http://fatchancegarage.com click on the Ebay link
in the upper left and bid thousands of dollars on those Triump Herald
headlight trim rings ;-)  Actually I plan to have some more MG specific
stuff listed later tonight or tomorrow, so check back once in a while.

mjb.