Off Toipc

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off Toipc
From: "Ron King" <ronking@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:21:36 -0800
Seeing as how we're walking down "nostalgia lane" and the topic of Matchbox
toys came up, that reminded me of the stuff I used to have as a kid/teenager:
Disney products (books, movie memorabilia, etc), Pez containers, Sting Ray
bikes, comic books, coins, cars, etc.  As has been said many time before, if I
only knew then what I know now . . .

Three things I really kick myself about losing track of though are:
1. 2-door 1957 Ford Station Wagon.  Body absolutely cherry, running, etc.
2. 1967 GTO convertible, automatic, power steering and brakes, 389
w/tri-power.  Thing's probably worth at least $20-$30K now
3. 1969 Shelby Cobra GT500.  "Owned" it for about one day, just long enough to
try and talk any family member I could find to help me buy it, all with no
luck.  I probably would have driven it into the ground anyway, but would have
had a blast doing it.

Enough of that, time to reality check back to 2006 !!!!

Ron King
1971 MGB