Oil Line

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Line
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:34:37 -0500
Gentlemen,
Can someone help me?
I'm in the finishing stages of a complete restoration on a 1966 GHN3 series
MGB roadster. I'm having trouble finding the correct routing of the oil line
from the fitting out on the engine bay bulkhead in to the gauge.
Exactly where does it enter the interior of the car?
All the pictures I can find show it leaving the bulkhead fitting and turning
toward the middle of the car, then it disappears from sight by the heater
assembly.
Can somebody check this out and let me know?

Thanks
Rich Chrysler