RE: Fitting Sebring front wings.

To: "paul" <paul.morgan@monifieth.co.uk>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Fitting Sebring front wings.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:57:19 -0800
Paul:

The wing you show is definitely the GT one.

Try aligning the fender to the door, then put pressure on the front of
the fender and leave it for a while.  The fiberglass does move over
time.

I'm thinking that the front fenders are getting twisted after they are
boxed, but the ones I installed in this way settled back out after a
while.

Hope this helps.

Kelvin.