Re: MGB EFI system from Moss [MGA vs MGB]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB EFI system from Moss [MGA vs MGB]
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:49:05 -0700 (MST)
I gotta chime in.  I have an A with a B motor (i.e. 1800) and I have a
chrome bumper B with overdrive.  I enjoy driving the A more, and with the
B motor, it feels faster (whether it really is or not).  The B is more
comfortable to sit in (I need leg room - and a lot of it).  The B also has
roll up windows that actually seal up pretty well with the top.  I like
the lower cut doors of the A though - it's a more comfortable position for
my armrest (as opposed to no armrest in the B). The overdrive in the B is
wonderful advantage as well.  They're both great cars, they have their
advantages and disadvantages when compared.  Neither of them are very good
in the snow (which I have a lot of in Idaho), but either of them are
pretty good a getting by it anyhow.

Phil Bates