RE: MG2006

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG2006
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 18:07:23 -0500
Oh geez, Gaitlinburg?  Yeh, I think there's a ton of family stuff to do in
that area.  I was through there last year with Jeff Zorn and it looks as
though there is plenty to keep you busy.
Please come, with or without (preferably with) the MG.
I've already made my reservations.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA (body just went on, but I'll be driving Tail of the Dragon this
June!)
'67 MGBGT