F1 racing mag

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: F1 racing mag
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:02:52 -0500
A friend of mine from our MGA club asked me if I could help him find this
mag.  If any of you in the UK have these readily available, I'd gladly pay
you up front to ship one over.  Please contact me off list for arrangements
if you can help.

Original request:
"I would like to find a copy of the new February 2006 issue of F1 Racing
magazine which came out January 18th.  It's a UK magazine and I can not find
it at any of the magazine stores around Jackson.  I was wondering if you
could call or stop at one of book stores in your area, if you can think of
any that might carry it.  All anyone knows or cares about around Jackson is
NASCAR!  I think it runs about $7 + issue.  This one has Honda F1 drivers
playing with an S2000 and I try to collect any magazines connected with the
S2000."

Thanks!

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird