wow - new 1980 B LE

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: wow - new 1980 B LE
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:24:43 -0600
http://tinyurl.com/8oqsy

My biggest problem is that I'd drive it, because cars are
meant to be driven.

And if I was going to drive it, I would have to swap in
SUs or the supercharger.

And everything I'd want to do would just make it less valuable.

The other thing is the description is funny. One paragraph he
states how it's a great collector and great investment, and then
in the next paragraph he says the reserve and the buy it now are
less than he paid for it.

Doesn't really matter, I have no money for the one I've got. :-)

--
Paul Root
"Few people know what to do when hula girls attack." - Sam, age 8