African Blackwood gear shift knobs

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: African Blackwood gear shift knobs
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:12:54 -0500
I have been collecting monies for the production of these goodies but
I am having difficulty because people are sending orders in without
emails allowing me to confirm receipt of cash.  Also people are using
different names to previous emails.  If anyone has sent in an order
WITH payment please email me immediately with addresses and amount
you sent or Paypal payment (expensive !  about 5% )

I hope others will order as I have some left over which means a loss
overall (to me damn it !)

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson