MG 2006 Update - IMPORTANT!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 2006 Update - IMPORTANT!
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:25:41 EST
Greetings!

The website for MG 2006 - _http://www.mg2006.com_ (http://www.mg2006.com)  -
has recently been  updated.

Important information concerning TRAILER PARKING, the CAR SHOW, tours of  the
BILTMORE ESTATE, and information regarding PET FRIENDLY HOTELS can be found
on the opening page.

I have also learned that some of our enthusiasts are calling the hotels at
which we have room blocks to make new reservations or to edit existing
reservations only to find that "the hotel is blocked by a corporation" or "we
don't
have any information regarding your reservation".

ALL RESERVATIONS AND CHANGES TO EXISTING RESERVATIONS MUST GO THROUGH THE
MG2006 WEBSITE.

The hotel staff does NOT, at this time, have any information regarding
reservations for the event.

We currently have rooms available at three of the properties - The Holiday
Inn Sunspree, the Park Vista, and the Microtel.

As changes in the weather brings Spring, I anticipate the availability of
these rooms to decrease rapidly....and recommend that you make your event
registration AND your room reservations THROUGH THE WEBSITE today!

Regards....

rick ingram
North American Council of MG Registers