Re: MG SV - Top Gear review

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG SV - Top Gear review
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:58:14 +0100
No Paul, regrettably not.
Currently so much to do privately (family matters - new house being built -
looking for another job).
1st activity will this year not the MG related - but I'm the organiser the
1st classic moped run of my son's classic moped club. On March 19th some 160
classic mopeds will start for a run of some 50 miles around the city of
Haarlem.
Looking forward to this event as well.

Cheers,

Hans