"How To Give Your MGB V8 Power" - Third Edition

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: "How To Give Your MGB V8 Power" - Third Edition
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:12:35 EST
Just received my "hot off the press" Third Edition of Roger Williams' "How
To Give Your MGB V8 Power"!

WOW!

He has outdone himself. This  edition is more comprehensive in many ways and
also includes Blue Oval  conversions.

Many listers that have a presence on this board contributed  to this project
and include Dan Masters, Kurt Schley, Pete Mantell, Tom  Hoagland, Dan LaGrou,
and Larry Shimp. Their input really assisted in putting  this edition into a
higher level of reference books, in my opinion.

Roger  will be a featured guest at British V8 this June in Townsend, and is
also  attending MG 2006 as a featured author.

Thanks for the great work, Roger  and crew!

The ISBN number for this edition is: 1904788939

Standard  disclaimer.

rick ingram
1974.5 MGB/GT V8 conversion