Re: Looking for expertise, was rebuild or part out?

To: Peter Ryner <pryner@verizon.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for expertise, was rebuild or part out?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 05:25:27 -0800 (PST)
Peter Ryner <pryner@verizon.net> wrote:  Hi again list,
I really appreciate your opinions and tips.  The posts I received and my own
inner desires have led me to the path of restoration - I'm going to keep the
car and repair as necessary.

With the extensive work to be done, I want to build or borrow a rotisserie
to be able to better work on the car.  Anyone who knows the whereabouts of
one available in the Tampa area or anyone who has instructions on making one
please contact me off list.  A few years ago there was a fellow in the Tampa
MG club that had one, but he has disappeared.

Peter, here is one for sale in Ohio -

  http://www.mgbexperience.com/phorum/read.php?42,324419

  Here is how to build one -

  http://www.mgbexperience.com/article/rotator/

  Also, Google 'MGB rotisserie' and you'll see a couple of companys that sell
rotators.

  Glad you decided to keep it!

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328