Re: Name that car with 7 pictures (posibly an MGA)

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Name that car with 7 pictures (posibly an MGA)
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:59:37 -0700 (MST)
I doubt it's the worst blind spot you've ever seen - look at a lotus
Europa - the later, the worse.  I think they tried to make tunnel vision
directly behind the driver with those sail pannels for some warped and
twisted reason.  The early 70's corvettes, and XJS coupes aren't a lot
better (but they are better than a europa).

Phil Bates
'67 MGB
'58 MGA
'91 lotus elan - massive blind spot, but good mirrors