Re: MGCGT

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, <Rjdisi@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: MGCGT
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:05:52 -0400
I've used John Stuart Power Brake for years, including rebuilding these
Girling servos with 100% success rate.
Check out their web site which actually shows one of these servo units as an
example. Look at Catologue, automotive, then boosters.

http://www.johnstuartpowerbrake.com/johnstuart

I know it's not local to you but these good folks ship everywhere every day.
Likely cost will be about $350 Cdn. each.

No connection, just a happy customer.

Rich Chrysler