Re: March Results

To: "Mike Slater" <m1slater@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: March Results
From: Ric Johnson <johnsonr@dwx.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:23:24 -0500
More nit-picky stuff:

Just noticed that Marv Zach registered in ES. All Spec Miatas should be in
DSP (it's certainly not stock!), but since he was DFL even in ES I guess it
doesn't really matter, but we should correct him in the future.

Also I believe I heard mention that the one of the Hondas running in STS
(the white one, I think) was turbocharged. If so, he should be classed in
Street Mod in the future.

The group of three cars listed as BSP should be listed as EP as the SP cars
bump up to EP. The bumping was correct, but the class is always the top
class the others bump to.

Also, all SOTY points are listed at 3 rather than 2, is this correct?

Ric