Re: Voltage Regulator Replacement for Voltage Stbilizer

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Voltage Regulator Replacement for Voltage Stbilizer
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:12:35 +0100
I wouldn't bother.  The electro-mechanical item compensates for changes in
ambient temperature affecting the gauge, a solid-state item doesn't.  People
moan about the MGB gauge being non-linear, but my Celica is far worse, and
has the added inaccuracy whereby the first 70 or so miles on a journey uses
no petrol at all, then when I come to restart the car after being parked for
a while it has lost a gallon or more!

PaulH.