Re: Leather Seats

To: csrb7007@msn.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leather Seats
From: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:08:00 -0400
On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:01:51 -0400, "RICHARD BOES" <csrb7007@msn.com>
writes:

> Listers -  Looking for comments/suggestions/recommendations from
> anyone with
> experience with the leather seats sold buy Moss or any of the other
> retailers.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Dick
> '79 B father & son project

I've never done the job myself, but I'll pass along a piece of advice
from a friend. Do the driver's seat first. That way you won't have to
look at your first attempt. (Not that it won't come out perfect. But
why take chances.) Sounds like a great project. Have fun & good luck,

Joseph
'67 MGB Roadster
(Still awaiting proper leather upholstery)