Re: A solution to the oil problem

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>, "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Subject: Re: A solution to the oil problem
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 00:14:48 -0500
Jolly good fun.  I can tell you how it goes, because I worked out the
math.  ASSUME that it actually works, and that it runs indefinitely
with no maintenance cost, and use the test data from the expressway
test.  With gasoline at $3/gal you have to drive that car 413,000
miles to pay back the cost of the unit   To justify the investment in
business sense you have to do that in four years or less.  Still want
to convert your MG?

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com