Re: Not a solution to the oil problem

To: david_breneman@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not a solution to the oil problem
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:24:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/2006 3:40:28 PM Mountain Standard Time,
david_breneman@yahoo.com writes:

I've  found, from listening to *both* NPR and Fox most days,
that the political  leanings of the editors might influence
*what* they think is a newsworthy  story, but it doesn't lead
them to make up facts to promote a political  agenda.  If
you listen to both, you're getting a pretty good cross  section
of the day's news.

Sounds like a reasonable plan...I listen to both myself, when I'm not
listening to Blue Collar Comedy on Serius satellite radio....

The water into fuel gismo probablly uses enough electricity to make the  cost
the same as petrol.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields