Re: Switch Q

To: Steve Johnson <sjohnson@umext.maine.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Switch Q
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:55:27 -0700 (PDT)
Steve Johnson <sjohnson@umext.maine.edu> wrote:  It seems that on my 1973 MGB
the heater is always on.
I turn the knobs to less hot to direct it to the windscreen which helps
some, but it is still on.
Suggestions?
Also, would someone know where I could get an owner's manual?
  Steve, you can probably just shut the heat off entirely at the heater valve
on the passenger's side of the engine. There is a little slider - I don't
recall which way it goes to shut off the flow but you can probably figure that
out. As far as an owner's manual is concerned, you can get new reprints from
Moss Motors (or one of their dealers). They are also on eBay regularly.

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328