FS: MGA For The Brave At Heart (Only!)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: MGA For The Brave At Heart (Only!)
From: palte@gmx.net
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:55:37 +0200
Hi guys,

When searching for something totally unrelated, I bumped into this
ad on a Swedish website for secondhand items.

The guy states that this car has been in the family for over 30 years,
that it has not been driven for over 10 years.
Rebuilt in the 70s, it now has a Volvo engine.

(Hey, I thought they only did conersions like that in Cuba...)

Usual disclaimers apply, I have no interest whatsoever.
Asking price is, ball park, $ 10.000
(a bit steep, in my opinion).

http://www.blocket.se/vi/7828067.htm?ca=6_s

Bert