Re: LH Overdrive help needed

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LH Overdrive help needed
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:30:33 -0700
Two points:

1) until 1967 or thereabouts there was no reverse lamp circuit;

2) the transmission switch for the reverse lamps is the exact same switch as
the OD lockout -- check out the part numbers. So there isn't any improvement
in reliability -- you'd just be trading one identical input for another.
What's the point?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149